Middle East Investment Summit 2019
The Private Office of Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan participated in the 2019 Middle East Investment Summit.
Middle East Investment Summit has been a platform for Institutional Investors, SWFs & Family Offices from across the Middle East to meet and for the past 20 years has been successfully raising capital. The Middle East region offers abundant potential to raise capital, which grows year on year.
The region’s wealthiest family offices are seeking to develop sophisticated investment strategies and exposure to emerging investment vehicles. The pure size and continued growth of SWFs and institutional AUM, has positioned the Middle Eastern region once again, as a market full of potential.
The Private Office of Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan participated in the 2019 Middle East Investment Summit. Mr. Zulfiquar Ghadiyali, CEO at the Private Office was part of the panellist and presented his keynote address on the topics of ‘Macro trends driving regional fluctuating markets: super trend equities’
- Evaluating macro structure and regulatory changes in the Middle East
- Examining the equities most impacted by MENA’s fluctuating markets
- Dealing with intensified threats to free trade
- Considering GCC politics update: MENA economics and common ground and effect on portfolios, exposure and asset classes
- What opportunities can be realised in the region
Mr. Ghadiyali said
“it was a great interactive panel on Macro trends driving regional fluctuating markets: super trend equities and the role of millennials in family office and why there’s a need to create an asset class for the future generations to take over.”